Investors & Media
- When was Dicerna founded?
- Dicerna was incorporated in Delaware in October 2006.
- Where is Dicerna headquartered?
- Dicerna’s headquarters are located at 87 Cambridgepark Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140. The main telephone number is (617) 621-8097.
- On which exchange is Dicerna listed, what is the ticker symbol, and when did it go public?
- Dicerna’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol DRNA. The company’s initial public offering (IPO) was on January 29, 2014.
- Who is Dicerna's transfer agent?
- Dicerna’s transfer agent is:
American Stock Transfer & Trust, LLC.
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Shareholder Services: (800) 937-5449
- If my address changes, whom should I notify?
- If your shares are held in your name, you must contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust, LLC. If your shares are held in street name, you must contact your broker to update your address.
- When is Dicerna's fiscal year-end?
- Dicerna’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who are Dicerna's legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Dicerna’s legal counsel is:
Goodwin Proctor LLP
601 Marshall Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
Dicerna’s independent auditor is: Deloitte & Touche LLP
200 Berkeley St #400
Boston, MA 02116